- Any graduate with 10 to 12 Years of post-qualification experience in construction or Infrastructure industries as a Site HR Manager.
- Well versed in time office, Statutory, site administration functions etc
- Should have Interpersonal relation skills.
- Should be willing to Relocate with in the radius of 5kms from site.
- Interested candidates willing to work at site need apply.
- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Real Estate / Property
- HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
- HR/ Recruitment / IR
- HR Manager
- Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Aparna Constructions, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 :2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company, is a leading real estate developer in Hyderabad.
- Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects - spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards. These projects are widely recognized for their path-breaking innovations, continuously surpassing industry standards and many of which have become Landmark communities. Aparna will deliver some of the new Gated Communities & Residential Plots in 2016 & early 2017 spread over 6.5 million Sft. & 0.24 million Sq. Yards respectively. Also, in pipeline are 3 Gated communities spread over 8 million Sft.
- Aparna projects are developed with an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury with global standards of construction and environmental responsibility.
- Aparna unparalleled success is built on customer relationships. Accordingly, we have set the highest standards in the area of customer care and Aparna believes in honesty, integrity and transparency in every aspect of business.
- Aparna ultimate goal is to deliver value through excellence every time, without compromise.